Printing （From the second half of 2019 academic year)
- There is no free printer in the terminal room from the second half of 2019 academic year.
- Existing printer will be replaced by the paid printer "Cloud On-Demand Print" provided by the university co-op.
- To use the service "Cloud On-Demand Print" requires a copy card.
Please buy a copy card at the co-op.
About Cloud On-Demand Print
About Cloud On-Demand Print is a service that allows you to register data you want to print on a cloud server on the Internet and print it from a co-op printer in the university.
You can print easily from your home computer or smartphone, as well as from university computer.
This service is a technology of Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., and university co-op will be deployed in Nagoya University.
１. Please access the page. https://cloudodp.fujixerox.com/guestweb/.
２. Enter user ID and password.
User ID： 3cd-nanbu
* This User ID and Password are common to Nagoya University users.
３. Specify a file you print and make print setting and then input 4 digit PIN code your own. Pin code is required when you print out, so please make sure not to forget.
４. The 7 digit print reservation number is displayed on the screen. This number also required when you print out, so please make note.
STEP2:Printing on an on-demand printer(Operation of MFP)
５．Select [Cloud On-Demand Print] .
６．Enter 7 digit print reservation number and the 4 digit PIN code.
The print data is downloaded and the preview will be displayed.
７. Printed after confirmation and payment.
- Guidance from the university co-op (Japanese Only) - http://www.nucoop.jp/print/copy_service.html